One of our favourite Insta nutritionists, Juhi Kapoor has detailed her top favourite health foods to soak and then eat on a empty stomach (for maximum health benefits!).
We’ve put together our top 5 and the reasons why they’re the best…
1. Almonds – for healthy glowing skin, acne and PCOS symptom relief
2. Raisins and Kesar – for period pain and irregular periods
3. Figs – for gut health and constipation relief
4. Walnuts – to boost brain power, memory and concentration
5. Mung Beans – for better hair, muscle health and good skin